- Jan. 31st - Youth Bon Fire
- February 8th: Valentine's Banquet at 6:00 PM hosted by our youth.
- February 15th: Sunshine Sister's Luncheon at 11 AM in the dining hall.
- April 13-15: 2020 Low Country Camp Meeting
Last Updated 1/25/2020
NO LONGER ON THE AIR!
For years, our church was on the air with our local radio station, 93.7. Every Sunday morning, you would hear Brother Baker's cheerful hello and enjoy the blessing of music and a short message. Recently, the radio station was purchased by another company and shut down. We are thankful for the stations dedication through the years.
- Nursing Home: The Morris & Lamb families visit a local nursing home every month on the 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday at 10:00 AM. They covet your prayers as they try to be a blessing to many who can't make it out to attend their church. They also invite you to join them!
- Jail Visitation: Every Tuesday, Brother Kevin Baker and a few other men go to the Allendale Jail to minister to the inmates there. If you would like to go with them one Tuesday night, let them know! They would love to take you.
- Prayer Warriors: Our church is filled with prayer warriors, constantly interceding for those in need. We are blessed to have prayer warrior with such great faith.
"1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing."
"Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."