- October 20-23 - Revival Services with Evangelist Benny Beckum. Services Monday - Wednesday will begin at 7:00 PM. Come early for prayer before each service!
- Sunday, October 27th: Special Services with retired Pastor, Paul Fedona. Brother Fedona pastored for many years at the Faith Baptist Church in Fairless Hills, PA. You will not want to miss this old-time, yet up-to-date preacher!
- October 27th after the PM service: Baby shower for the Tara Langdale & baby.
- November 3rd, Homecoming Sunday: The Chris Swiatocho Family will be preaching and singing for us. Cedric and Tonya McCormick will also be here to sing.
- November 22nd: Free Turkey Shoot at the tabernacle at 6:00 PM. This is always a great family gathering!
- December 7th: Annual Christmas Ornament Exchange Luncheon for the ladies.
Last Updated 10/20/2019
Camp Meeting 2019
What a joy it is to invite you to our 30th anniversary of the Low Country Camp Meeting! The dates for the meeting are April 15 - 17th. We are excited and looking forward to three wonderful days of uplifting singing, sweet fellowship and powerful preaching! The preachers this year are the following: Rick Parker, Bo Wagner, Eric Tharp, Tony Finney, James Jones, Larry Jones, Larry Raynes, Rick Drummond, Paul Sisk, Ron Young, Gene Rowell, Mark Thren and Sidney Weaver.
Our first service will start Monday, April 15th, at 3:00 PM. Supper will be served at 5:00 PM, and the evening service is at 7:00 PM. Please remember the Verdie Edward's Scholarship Fund that we receive during the Monday night service. This is used to help preacher students at Tabernacle Bible College in Greenville, SC. Please pray for us as we prepare for your visit.
NO LONGER ON THE AIR!
For years, our church was on the air with our local radio station, 93.7. Every Sunday morning, you would hear Brother Baker's cheerful hello and enjoy the blessing of music and a short message. Recently, the radio station was purchased by another company and shut down. We are thankful for the stations dedication through the years.
- Nursing Home: The Morris & Lamb families visit a local nursing home every month on the 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturday at 10:00 AM. They covet your prayers as they try to be a blessing to many who can't make it out to attend their church. They also invite you to join them!
- Jail Visitation: Every Tuesday, Brother Kevin Baker and a few other men go to the Allendale Jail to minister to the inmates there. If you would like to go with them one Tuesday night, let them know! They would love to take you.
- Prayer Warriors: Our church is filled with prayer warriors, constantly interceding for those in need. We are blessed to have prayer warrior with such great faith.
"1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing."
"Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."