Welcome to Welch Creek Baptist Church's Website!
*Special Announcement*: We Stand with God - Pro-Life Rally*
We invite you to check out our website! Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
We would also love to have you as a guest online through our Live Streaming! This is an on-going project that we have started this year. We are still working to get you the best quality we can! Enjoy great preaching and singing wherever you may be. You can also watch past services that we have uploaded for your convenience.
May God Bless You,
"Ponders From the Preacher"
1.) Don't just "go" through life; "Grow" through it.
2.) It is never right to do wrong.
3.) Liking a person has nothing to do with loving them.
4.) You want to be different? Be yourself! You are an original.
5.) Putting your heart in the problems of others is much better than putting your nose in their business.
6.) A "winner" and a "whiner" are worlds apart.
Posted Aug 19, 2015, 1:18 PM by Dylan Lamb
Posted Aug 19, 2015, 11:30 AM by Dylan Lamb
Posted Aug 19, 2015, 11:12 AM by Dylan Lamb
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 48. View more »
"Ponders From the Preacher" (Continued)
- Jesus is still in the creating business, "Create in me a clean heart, O God." Psalms 51:10
- You get excited about what is big to you.
- You cannot get away from a God who is everywhere.
- Ask God to give you what you need, so that you can help others with their needs.
- If you get more excited about going away on vacation that you do coming home, something is wrong.
- The Devil's damage in your life can be repaired by Jesus, but only when you yield to Him.