We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. There are some people that will never let you help them.
2. You will never be able to please everyone.
3. The very best of people will let you down.
4. The truth never changes.
5. The Joy of the Lord only comes with obedience to Him.
6. We will have no questions in Heaven.
7. Jesus can love you no more than He does now. -Bro. Baker
Posted Aug 12, 2014, 12:12 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 12, 2014, 1:52 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 18, 2014, 11:48 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 4, 2014, 10:35 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Jul 28, 2014, 3:53 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 20. View more »