We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. Is your salvation worth sharing?
2. Don't ever forget the end for the lost people: Hell!
3. Don't ever forget that God offers them forgiveness and Heaven.
4. A young person on fire for God is a wonderful thing.
5. You are only young once; don't waste your time in the world.
6. Don't forget the old saying: "Sin will take you farther than you ever expected to go, keep you longer that you thought, and cost you more than you can pay." -Bro. Baker
Posted Jul 21, 2014, 6:59 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Jul 23, 2014, 9:58 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Jul 14, 2014, 4:39 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
We have officially switched broadcasting providers. Many of you know, that we have been using Ustream since Camp Meeting. It was something very easy to use and worked terrifically awesome ...
Posted Jun 22, 2014, 2:43 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Jun 17, 2014, 12:45 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 14. View more »