We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. You can hurt someone physically and you can hurt someone emotionally. The physical will usually heal the fastest.
2. No matter the grade of an apology, when you hurt someone, the sting of that hurt may never go away.
3. Whenever you are hurt or offended, be sure to remember that your forgiving the offender is a must for you.
4. Whenever offenses come--and they will, you must not allow them to dominate your time or your mind.
5. To live with an offended spirit is like having a festering sore that's about to burst open. It's going to be ugly when it does.
6. Turn your hurts over to the Lord; He can calm you. -Bro. Baker
Posted Aug 26, 2014, 1:08 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 12, 2014, 12:12 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 22. View more »