We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. The Holy Spirit is a great "Trouble Shooter".
2. Jesus, the God-Man would never wear His hair long. I Corinthians 11:14: "Doth not even nature itself teach you, that if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
3. Jesus would never get a tattoo. Leviticus 19:28: "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, not print any marks upon you: I am the Lord."
4. The world has a mold, and God has a mold. Which one is forming your life?
5. Most church members in the world honor God with their lips, but their heart is far from Him. -Bro. Baker
We have officially switched broadcasting providers. Many of you know, that we have been using Ustream since Camp Meeting. It was something very easy to use and worked terrifically awesome ...
Posted Jun 22, 2014, 2:43 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Jun 17, 2014, 12:45 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Back to School Youth Revival
Mark these dates on your calendar! July 21st-25th. We will be having our first "Back to School Youth Revival". This will be taking the place of Vacation Bible School ...
Posted May 29, 2014, 5:32 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Pensacola Christian College
Wednesday, May 21st, we will have a group from Pensacola with us in our service! We are excited to hear what they will have for us (skits, singing, preaching, etc ...
Posted May 21, 2014, 1:16 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
What a Mother's Day we had! Our Christian Lady of the Year selection was to a well deserving lady! She always has a sweet smile on her face and ...
Posted May 21, 2014, 1:13 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 12. View more »