We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. If you are spending all that you are making, then you need wisdom in your spending habits.
2. Money will never make you fully happy, successful, stable or secure.
3. The known sin in your life must be dealt with.
4. Training your child in what is right will usually take care of their doing wrong.
5. Divorce always has more negative impact on the children than on their parents.
Posted Aug 26, 2014, 1:08 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Sep 2, 2014, 11:36 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Oct 6, 2014, 1:16 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 26. View more »