We invite you to check out our website! Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
We would also love to have you as a guest online through our Live Streaming! This is an on-going project that we have started this year. We are still working to get you the best quality we can! Enjoy great preaching and singing wherever you may be. You can also watch past services that we have uploaded for your convenience.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. Humility will produce a thankful heart.
2. To rob God of His tithes and offerings is to rob yourself of His many blessings!
3. Be careful of Satan's devices.
4. Satan is well organized; he and his forces can cause confusion among God's people.
5. Every great Christian has had many set backs in life; however, those set backs never stopped them.
6. God has a plan. You are either for it or against it!
Posted Nov 18, 2014, 11:29 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 26, 2014, 1:08 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Sep 2, 2014, 11:36 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 27. View more »