We invite you to look around and get a feel for our church. Feel free to share any comments or questions that might be on your mind through our online guest book. If you're not currently a member of our church - we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to one of our weekly services. And of course, feel free to reach out and call our Pastor or Ministry Leaders.
We hope you and your family will have a warm and spirit-filled experience with us as we worship and fellowship together at our services, events, and ministries.
We would also like to invite you to make an online prayer request. You're prayer request opens the door, and God is waiting patiently on the other side of that door, at all times, in all situations, to join with you.
May God Bless You,
Ponders From the Preacher
1. At Calvary, we see the worst of man and the best of God.
2. Taking care of present day duties makes you ready for tomorrow's tasks.
3. Some people only dream about success: Others work toward it.
4. To err is human and to forgive is divine.
5. Forgiveness -- Can you do it?? -Bro. Baker
Posted Aug 26, 2014, 1:08 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Sep 2, 2014, 11:36 AM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Posted Aug 12, 2014, 12:12 PM by Welch Creek Baptist Church
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 23. View more »